Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th. of July

As soon as I can get Kosal to show me how to download pics from our camera to the computer I will put on a couple of pictures from the Fourth. we had our annual get together with the family, this time at David's house. Dave and Brent cooked ribs, wings, and brisket plus all the fixins. :) they did a great job and it was nummy!
I was afraid the kids would be scared of all the fireworks, but they loved them. Especially the light part (not the sound so much) we left Jackie at home and drugged her up trying to keep her calm which sort of worked. She's a spas but we love her. Over all it was a nice day, especially since Kosal actually got the whole day off.
More to follow!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so happy you started a blog Julie! It will be so fun to keep up with your family this way. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big they are! We don't see nearly enough of you. Lets get together.

Diana said...

Hey there! I like your blog's new look! We all keep saying this, but we really do need to get together! If only summers weren't so busy, maybe it would be easier to follow through one of these days!!!

Katie said...

Hey, where are those fun pictures? :) I'm waiting.... :)

DeVries Family said...

Julie...I snuck in here through other neighborhood blogs...I hope you don't mind! You have the cutest little kiddos! I'm sure you already know that, but don't you love it when people tell you? They look like they keep you incredibly busy! I love the diaper changing station pics...seems like Allie is a late bloomer, she is STILL in that stage! GRRRRR! Kind of funny though!

Emily said...

I tagged you. Check my blog.