I thought I should let you all know what has been going on. About 4 weeks ago I started feeling funky, I passed out several times and was getting nauseated alot. Long story short, I went to the doctor and found out I am pregnant! Holy Moly!! We were not trying or anything (although we weren't preventing anything either)
I am almost 10 weeks along (on Monday)and I have been sick! For those of you who were around the first time I was pregnant you already know I am not one of those women who enjoys any part of pregnancy. I immediately got on Zofran to help with the nausea, and it is helping, I'm only throwing up 5 or 6 times a day. Unfortunately I am nauseated all day long, it takes a lot out of me to get out of bed and take care of the kids all day. I don't know how women do this whole pregnancy thing while having kids when they are sick. Each day has been it's own battle in a way.
Also, and I want to preface by saying I am embarrased to admit this, I'm not overly happy. I can honestly say I have thought before "what if I got pregnant with no fertility?" I thought I would be just plain happy, but the truth is I am scared. I already have two young children, and being sick is so miserable. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be having another baby, the timing is just a bit off. Either way, I trust in the Lord and pray that he has a higher purpose than I understand right now.
Crazy things happening!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting, I'm sorry that you are feeling so sick, but I am so excited to see another Chuav, you guys make such cute babies.
Hang in there. It is really hard being sick. It is miserable! But, I am here to help you if I can. Love you lots!
Congrats! You cand do it! If anyone can do it, it's you!
Julie...do you remember when we had girls night out at Rachel Groves house and you wondered if you would ever have kids?...You stinkin passed me on how many kids you have in what..Three years? CONGRATS! I am with you I hate the pregnant part. Let me know if you need help:)
You are amazing! I can't believe it! That is so great! I don't know what it's like to be so sick and have two young ones, so if you need me...please just call!
Congrats! That's exciting, and remember that I don't live very far from you and would love to help out anyway that you would let me.
Holy Moly is right Julie!! :) I guess I'll start with congratulations! I'm sorry you've been so miserable and sick. It really sucks. I'm almost 17 weeks into and am starting to feel decent again so if you're every in Sandy and need a sitter, give me a call. I'll take the kiddos for you so you can go sleep :) This is fun!! And don't feel bad, I'm not terribly excited about mine either...I'm just really scared. :) Congrats again!
Yay Julie! You will come out of this like a champ. I'm here for you - don't hesitate to call.
Congrats Julie!!! Being sick is no fun...hang in there!! Don't hesitate to call if you need some help!!
Wow Julie! That is amazing! Congratulations! I'm sorry you're so sick. I know it was really bad the first time. I'd love to have your kids come play so you can get a break. I can totally understand why you're scared but you're such a great mommy!
WOO HOO! SOOOoooohappy for you! More cute Chauv babies! Please let us know if you need anything (I make great mac n cheese)! pickles, ice cream, oh, sorry, didn't mean to make you more nauseated!!
Hooray for another miracle baby! Boo for feeling absolutely terrible - not to mention with two wee ones to chase around on top of that. You have already proved that you are a wonder Mommy, so there is no doubt that you can do it!!! I LOVE you so much!
No one has gotten through it any better than you are! Congrats and PLEASE enlist my help!
Holy Cow Julie! I never thought you would be like me with surprised and unexpected pregnancies! I am excited for you, but understand your nervousness with getting through it! I was sick during pregnancies, but NOTHING compared to you! I'm going to call you soon, so expect it!
Julie, BIG HAPPY CONGRATS! I've had several surprises, and although they take some getting used to, by the time they're here, you wouldn't give 'em up for anything. Hang in there! Oh, and CALL! (that's what VT'ers are for!!
Post a Comment