So Friday early morning we are heading to St. George for the weekend. I don't know why but I am super nervous about the kids. This will be the longest trip in the car we've ventured thus far with the kids. I know it's only a 5 hour drive but for those of you who don't know my kids too well, this is scarier than Freddy Krueger. I'm planning on packing tons of snacks and we'll stop lots to let the kids run around, but I know it's going to suck.
I'm also not looking forward to the kids sleeping somewhere other than their own beds. I guess time will tell and we'll see how it goes. If it goes good, then we can plan lots more trips! :)
We're going to see Les Miserables at Touachan (I know I'm not spelling that right) and I am so excited! Les Mis ties for first (with Jekyll and Hyde) for my favorite musical. It will be great!
I'll write later and update on how things go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck on the vacation. I thought st. george was more like 4 hours. OR does it take an hour to get out of Saratoga. Lol :)
(linked here from Dani's site....hope that's okay) Les Mis. is great! I wish I could have seen it in St. George. I love Jekyll and Hyde as well, although The Scarlet Pimpernel (old version) beats it for me. I'm glad you survived your trip. That was brave of you.
Post a Comment