Christmas was fabulous! I love Christmas. The lights, the music, the tree and the spirit all around. I love baking treats and giving them to neighbors and getting treats back. Everything.
This year was the best yet. Aaron and Emma were so much fun, I was surprised at how much they got into unwrapping their presents. They were so excited to see all the new things and in the days following all their old toys have fallen to the wayside to make room for all the fun new things. Aaron got a remote control car which he thought was the greatest thing ever, and Emma loves her grocery cart. Fun times.
We also had someone deliver the 12 Days of Christmas to us. I don't know who it was, but if you're reading this, thank you so much!! We looked forward to each nights treats and we loved the love and humor we felt. Some of the funnier ones were the 4th. day of Christmas - four calling birds...I can't find those darn birds, I've been told they've been eaten by some kind of cat...a kitty cat. (Bag of Kit-Kats)
10th. day of Christmas-ten lords a leaping...after the lords got done leaping, this is what they used for their sore muscles (bottle of excedrin)
11th. day of Christmas-eleven pipers piping...what is a piper anyway? We hope you will enjoy this Diet Coke as it travels down your pipe! (6 pack of Diet Coke, my favorite)
It made us feel very loved. Thank you!!!!!
We also had another anonymous gift left for us, we felt very blessed and loved. Thank you.
Merry Christmas to all my dear friends, I love you very much. I pray the spirit of the season stays with you always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Christmas. That's cool you got the 12 days of Christmas from someone, that's always fun.
That's awesome Julie! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas!
Always fun to get free Diet Coke! A need to survive a home made holiday!! Good to see you all so happy! and we love Kosal now as our home teacher (even the dog!!)
Post a Comment