Friday, December 12, 2008

Catch Up

I'm not sure how many of you have ever seen an episode of Sex and the City (there's an edited version on tv, it's still risque', but it's better than HBO I can safely assume)
Anyway, before I started officially blogging I pictured myself just like Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City) sitting at my laptop and words of wisdom, humor, and friendship pouring out. Instead as I fall exhausted into bed each night I occasionally remember that I should get on and leave a message but I am too tired. I have many "funny things" happen each day, but at the time I am too crazy cleaning up that "funny thing" to write about it.
I have decided not to pressure myself and if I get to this, I do and if not, that's okay too.
Today was intresting, I babysat my brother's kids today ( a six year old, a four year old, and a two year old) All boys, plus my two. I've watched them many times, and I usually love it, they are sweeties, but today felt like WWIII.
We tried to make cookies and instead we had a huge mess everywhere, fruit snacks in the couch, and every toy in the house moved to weird places. (Some were found in the dishwasher, hamper, under cribs, under couch, etc.)
I'm also getting my life insurance policy renewed so that lady showed up in the midst of the madness. I think she was anxious to leave so she rushed things and when she drew my blood she did something wrong because I have a bruise running up the length of my arm and some serious pain. It didn't hurt this bad when I had a PIC line when I was pregnant and my veins kept collapsing. I'm not sure what's going on, hopefully it will go away soon. :)
By the time the kids were going to bed I wanted to cry. Instead I called Kosal at work and told him he better bring me home a big Diet Coke. :) I needed something strong like a nice cold Diet Coke. After that, I felt I had the energy to blog a little. Sorry for such a whiny letter, but I feel much better now that it's out of me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow Julie! I don't know how you do it! I only have one child and sometimes I feel like I'm losing it! You are the best little mommy! I always knew you would be!