The other night Kosal and I ran to the grocery store for a few things. It was late for the kids so we bought them their first powdered doughnuts to keep them happy. By the time we got home I had a big grin on my face. :) The pictures don't do justice, but I had to try. Sorry I'm in the pictures but they were tired and didn't feel like posing.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Powdered Doughnuts
The other night Kosal and I ran to the grocery store for a few things. It was late for the kids so we bought them their first powdered doughnuts to keep them happy. By the time we got home I had a big grin on my face. :) The pictures don't do justice, but I had to try. Sorry I'm in the pictures but they were tired and didn't feel like posing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look how big they are getting! They look sop much older in this picture.
Hey Skinny-minny. Long time no talk. How are you? Love the kiddies.
Post a Comment