Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Yesterday (June 1st.) Kosal and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary. I just want him to know that I love him very much. He is a great husband and dad and I don't give him nearly the credit he deserves. I'm grateful he's so patient with me. :)
Yesterday he secretly planned a picnic, so when I came home from a doctors visit he had taken the kids swimming, we came inside and he had flowers and a picnic basket ready for me. We went to Sugarhouse Park and ate and played with the kids for several hours. Then he took me to dinner and a movie. Fun!!! I love dates with my hubby. Here's to lots more years together, and lots more dates.

3 comments:

Rach said...

Happy Anniversary Julie & Kosal!! Sounds like a good time!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Love you bunches.

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like you had a great one.