Friday, October 9, 2009

Introducing



Samantha Hope Chuav!
October 5th. 2009
6:15 pm
6 lbs. 13 oz.
19 1/2 inches

Mom and daughter are doing great. She is absoloutely beautiful and we are already completely in love with her. :) More to follow soon.

10 comments:

Katie said...

Yes!! She is beautiful! Congratulations :) Glad you're all doing well....and thanks for posting some pictures. I've been anxiously waiting for them all week. Love ya and good work.

Lindsey said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations many times over!!

Wendy said...

Congrats!! She is very pretty. thanks for the post!

Rach said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations!

Mandy said...

Way to go! She is so adorable! Can I stop by sometime, I have something for her!

Laura said...

Beautiful! Congrats! Sure love you guys.

Emily said...

She is a doll! Congratulations!

Diana said...

Congratulations!!!! I didn't realize it was already time for you to have her! It's amazing how much faster a pregnancy can go when it's not your own! She is absolutly beautiful! How are the siblings adjusting to her? Congrats again!!

Natalie said...

She's a cutie! Looks like Emma. Congratulations sweet Julie!

Shari said...

I hardley ever look at blogs anymore and I sure have missed out on your posts! I keep checking your facebook to see if there are pictures. I glad i checked your blog today! She is just gorgeous! What a cute family you have!