Friday, October 2, 2009

Just so you know

Hey, sorry I haven't been updating much. We've had a bunch of not very happy things happen lately and I haven't felt much like blogging. That aside, I am very anxious for this pregnancy to be over with. I wanted you all to know that Samantha (that will be her name) will be here by Monday at the latest. I am going to be induced Monday morning if she hasn't come on her own by then. :) Yeah!! I am very anxious to meet this little girl who has already caused me so much emotion. I am excited and terrified all at once. I will be making the transition of two kids to three, and in many ways the transition of one child to two. Having Aaron and Emma at the same time made some things harder and some things easier. I am nervous about Aaron and Emma not getting enough attention anymore, I am anxious about trying to breast pump again, I am very nervous to have three kids getting up in the night, space for everyone, colic again?, and much more. But I am also so excited to have a baby who doesn't run in twelve directions at once. :) I know I will love her so much and am anxious to start this new chapter.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Thank you....I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering how close you were. You will do great, and get along just fine! Remember, you can call anytime for anything!

Rach said...

Good luck Julie! You are such a great Mom!

Katie said...

Fingers crossed that everything goes well. Take care of yourself and be sure to post pictures. I love pictures!! :)

By the way, Samantha is a darling name :)

Emily said...

Wow! Good luck tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. I'm not too far away and am finally in my own place so if you need help let me know. The kids can come play or something. I'm really serious. I'm excited to see pictures of your little girl.

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

GOOD LUCK!!! HOpe it all goes quick and well-and she'll be obedient and come quickly too!

Natalie said...

Please email around an announcement when you can. I am so excited for you and hope all goes well. You are amazing and can totally handle 3 kids!

Shari said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!