Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scattergories

Those that really know me know I love games, I love the board game Scattergories so when my niece sent this to me in an email, I thought it would be cute to put on here. Hopefully I can think of answers for all the things. :)

*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... *they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! You can't use your name for the boy/girl.

1. What is your name? Julie
2. 4 letter word: Jump
3. Vehicle: Jeep
4. City: Jacksonville
5. Boy Name: Joseph
6. Girl Name: Jenny
7. Alcoholic drink: ?
8. Occupation: Jazz player
9. Something you wear: Jogging shoes
10. Celebrity: Julia Roberts
11. Food: Jam
12. Something found in a bathroom: Junk drawer
13. Reason for Being Late: juice spilled on me and had to change clothes
14. Cartoon Character: ?
15. Something you shout: jump!
16. Animal: jackrabbit
17. Body part: ?
18. Word to describe you: joy

Anyone know a body part, cartoon character, or alcoholic drink that start with a "J"?

4 comments:

Rach said...

Sorry, I can't think of any alcholic drinks...or a cartoon character...I am sure they will come to me later though, well probably not the alcholic drink. :)

Dani said...

How about Jaw, Jerry (from Tom and Jerry cartoon), and Jack Daniels. : )

Katie said...

Wow!! Your friend Dani is good. I've been trying to figure out the body one using a J and couldn't think of a single thing! It was a lot of fun seeing you the other day. Thanks for driving up here. :) We should get together again soon :)

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

OK, what's Dani drinking...I was gonna say Jack Daniels too but Dani beat me too it! As for cartoon character; I only could think of I Dream of Jeanie (it was a cartoon at the beginning of the show) go figure!!