skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Aaron was trying to copy me "twisting" my tounge.
1 comment:
Jen and Brent
said...
He is so cute! I love that little guy!
January 23, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(35)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(12)
So these are some of the shots. I'm glad we got on...
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
Picture Day
Aaron was trying to copy me "twisting" my tounge.
Kicking mom because she's mad I'm trying to take h...
Worth the wait
I know that I am biased, but my kids are so stinki...
After months of blogging I've just barely figured ...
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
Friends
Brandi and Sam
Brandis and Dave
Brooke
Carter
Dani and Garry
DeVries
Diana
Emily
Heidi and Raymond
Jeanie and Nate
Jen and Brent
Katie B.
Kelsi and Joseph
Laura and Nate
Lindsey M.
Mandy and Justin
Natalie and Jared
Natalie and John
Rachael
Shari and Mark
Talysa
Wendy
Wendy and Paul
1 comment:
He is so cute! I love that little guy!
Post a Comment