Monday, January 26, 2009

6 comments:

Jen and Brent said...

You guys have a beautiful family!

Emily said...

The pictures are all so cute! We have never gotten a family picture taken and have only taken Heidi once. The time we took Heidi she wouldn't smile for any pictures even though she smiled for every picture I ever took at home. Anyway, your kids are adorable!

Rach said...

Cute pictures!!

Natalie said...

I love the pictures Julie. Where did you get them taken at? You have such cute family. I totally get the stress of family pictures and my kids are even older!

Shari said...

I love the new pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Time just goes by so fast!

Brandis said...

oh! I miss you guys! Those kids are so stinkin cute! And you look beautiful! (as always) I like your hair! I actually gave up on professional photographers, I have my brother do it every time we visit instead!