Monday, January 26, 2009

So these are some of the shots. I'm glad we got one pretty good one of the whole family. I love having the pictures, but getting them done is stressful!
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who's had trouble getting pictures taken though. Luckily at home I've taken millions of good pictures, I'm not sure why they love to smile for my camera and not the professional but that's the way it goes.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Those turned out so great! I LOVE them. Your kids are adorable, and you look gorgeous! Oh, Kosal looks very handsome too. :) (Didn't want him to feel left out.)

Wendy said...

They turned out really well! You have a very cute family.

Amberlee said...

Those are the cutest pictures of your kids. And your family is so cute. I love it!!! Come to girls night some time. I would love to see you.