Thursday, January 22, 2009
Picture Day
Today we went and got family pictures for the first time. We've gone several times to get pictures of just the kids, but not with Kosal and I in the pictures. It went pretty much as expected, Aaron and Emma wanted no part of picture day. We did get a few good pictures though, and as soon as I get them I will post of few. We never got one of Emma smiling, it's a good thing she looks cute no matter what. Aaron smiled for one pose, then he was done. At the moment I wass more than a little frustrated, but I can laugh now that it's all over with. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute! They are both just adorable!
You do have some pretty freakin cute kids! Been there and done that for picture day. Benson pretty much slept through ours. Good job on laughing about it. Love ya~!
Remember when I tried to take Derek for pictures?! Yeah we didn't end up getting any taken at all. I was feeling a little upset about that! :)
I just took Josh the other day - only ONE smile. That's just crazy for boys like Josh and Aaron that smile ALL the time! We have not even attempted a family picture with both kids. I can only imagine! Good thing they are so stinkin' cute even when they don't smile. I can hardly wait to see your shots!
P.S. Love the blog background!
Your kids are the cutest!! I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment